Drum clamps are widely used in the petroleum and chemical industries and in other applications that require the handling of standard 55-gallon drums. Drum clamps can also help improve productivity by handling up to four drums per load.
1. Proven and well designed arms and T-shape arm bars ensure smooth moving and good durability.
2. Revolving and sideshifting function is available for different application.
3. Superior slide bearing promises extended service life.
4. Special design of arm suitable for clamp 1 or 2 or 4 pieces of 55 gallon oil tanks.
5. High quality nylon contact pad on the arm easy for replacement and services.
6. Regenerative hydraulic valve for optimal arm speed.
7. 2 pieces of truck auxiliary valves are necessary. 140bar¡Ü Working Pressure ¡Ü180bar.