Operate both as a clamp and a fork positioner. Awkward loads, such as crates,bales, tires can be clamped between the forks. The ability to position the forks speeds pallet handling and reduces wear and tear on the pallets.
1. Proven and well designed arms and T-shape arm bars ensure smooth moving and good durability.
2. Revolving and sideshifting function available for different application.
3. Superior slide bearing promises extended service life.
4. Bolt on or Welding type rolled bar forks to ensure stable performance.
5. Regenerative hydraulic valve for optimal arm speed.
6. 2 pieces of truck auxiliary valves are necessary. 140bar¡Ü Working Pressure ¡Ü180bar.
7. Fitting Screw M18X1.5-74¡ã(concave); Recommended Hydraulic Pipe internal diameter = 10mm
8. Special arm sizes are available!